Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Acceptance Business
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Responsible for defining and implementing the channel strategy, services and management for Point of Sale at merchant locations and virtual store front.
- Carry out Commercial feasibility study of POS locations
- Management of acquiring relationships with third party vendors
- Create and manage processes that ensure uptime and accessibility of acceptance devices
- Responsible for acceptance business P & L
- Responsible for acceptance device deployment and support framework
- Responsible for virtual acceptance solution merchant integration and functionality
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in electronic banking with at least 2 years on Acceptance business channel management
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online