Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs grow their leadership, develop business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert adviceto enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
We have several years of cumulative experience garnered by our team of experts to improve organizational capability through Leadership Development, Coaching, Talent Management, Business advisory, HR consultancy, Risk Management and Legal Services. We also support organizations to define strategies that position them to compete favorably amongst their peers in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT) ,
Employment Type: Full-time
A three-star hotel in Abuja metropolis requires a General Manager with strong entrepreneurial skills to manage the hotel.
- Restructure the Hotel operations to improve performance as well as enhance the revenue earning capacity
- Strategically develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings and wealth of the Hotel
- Market the hotel services and ensure the hotels/businesses are fully booked on a daily basis
- Achieve the target of the hotel on a weekly/monthly basis
- Drive business processes to deliver a world-class customer experience
- Supervise compliance standards to the hotel rules and regulations and exercise disciplinary measures as needed in line with company policy
- Effectively handle all guest complaints
- A Bsc/HND in Hotel Management or related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 8-10
- years post qualification experience in the Hospitality business
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in marketing of hospitality businesses.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title and location as the mail subject