Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a reputable Security Service company in Lagos with offices in major cities in Nigeria, is recuriting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive
- Coordinate the nationwide offices.
- The appointee must be between 45-50 years of old
- MBA plus professional qualification in Law or Accounting
- Entrepreneurial plus experience in developing and growing business enterprises
- At least 10 years experience which includes managing at least 500 personnel in multi-state locations, service industry with multinational companies and major domestic companies as customers/clients
- Good Project Management skills
- Demonstrable Leadership experience
- Strong IT Skills
- very strong communication ability, verbal, written and presentable skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to develop new products and services.
- Ability to interpret Balance sheet
- An individual with very high integrity.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.