AfriTech Digitals Limited is into ICT Solutions and Real Estate. We also provide cutting edge business solutions to brands and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Our company intends to employ experienced web developers working on premise with other developers on a suite of applications as permanent or contract staffs.
- As a Developer, you will get to be part of a team that builds a company which is operationally built on software, Web Apps and Mobile Apps as well as train aspiring developers to achieve their career goal. You will be working directly with our Head of Software Development
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Creating end-to-end technology solutions that drive massive business impact
- Deliver stable features at a high velocity while ensuring business continuity
Experience & Skill Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE / OND / HND / B.Sc
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience as a Software/ Full Stack Developer
- Professional experience building Mobile Apps
- Ownership of an app on both iOS and Android
- Proficient in PHP (Codeigniter, Laravel), Java, Angular JS/ NODE JS, Android Studio, ionic frameworks
- Strong CS fundamentals
What we like to see / Measures of Success:
- Build mobile apps for Android and IOS
- Exposure to building responsive web applications
- Excellent attention to detail and design sensibilities
- Hands on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and without full direction
- A desire to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
Ideal candidate is someone:
- Who has an eye for visually-pleasing UI / website designs
- Who prides him / herself on building websites with clean code / UI, using the latest technologies, and optimising across devices.
- Has a passion for digital culture and inventing solutions to tomorrow’s challenges today
- Who has the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across disciplines
Location of Applicants:
- Applicants MUST be residing in the following areas of Lagos Mainland which are near to our Yaba new office. Yaba, Sabo, Adekunle, Surulere, Ebute Metta, Onike, Bariga, Akoka, Iwaya, Palmgrove, Fadeyi, Maryland, Obanikoro, Abule Oja / Ijesha, Fola Agoro, Shomolu and other very close areas
What We Offer
- Working in a highly-motivated environment
- Competitive pay plus equity/stock in a fast-growing start-up
- Investment in growing your career and providing you the opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email. Also ensure to write a brief information as welll as sample live projects you have worked on, in the body of the application email. This is very crucial for prompt selection of your application
Note: Do not apply if you dont have any working experience as a professional developer