Simplinteriors School is an Interior Design company that trains students on how to become professional Interior Desginers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Customer Service Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing the inbound and out-bound phone calls and messages for the Simplinteriors School (from prospective and current students).
- Checking Google Leads, Hub-Spot, Corporate Email, Calls and WhatsApp for enquiries and then transfer the information of prospects to the excel sheets with comments.
- Handling students’ enquiries, complaints and providing appropriate solutions, alternatives and follow-up within the time limits for Simplinteriors School.
- Build customer relationships and trust with prospective and existing students through open and interactive communication.
- Keep records of interactions with the students on the appropriate excel sheets.
- Plan and organize the Free Class bi-monthly, as well as coordinate, plan and organize the school calendar and timetable.
- Follow up on students making sure school tuitions are paid on or before the sixth week of their programs.
- Keep record of all payments done by the students on appropriate excel sheets.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information of prospective students by using the right methods of importing to excel sheets for proper documentation.
- Think up creative ways of generating sales leads for the School.
- Meet the target of reaching a minimum of 50 prospective students / day.
- Follow up and invite at least 20 to our bi-monthly Free Seminar.
- Make sure minimum of 10 to 15 register for Full Time and 6 to 10 for the Part Time
- Responding and extracting of enquiries and data from the School social media platforms.
- Follow up on social media likes and comments to extract data (Name, phone number and email) for the School.
- Develop content and post on Simplinteriors School Instagram handle 3 times a day.
- Follow laydown communication procedures, guidelines and policies for reaching prospective and current students as well as clients.
- Oversee and keep record of monthly expenditure and the Petty Cash.
- Oversee and maintain the school facility and other properties
- Responsible for opening and closing of the school doors and Gate.
- Oversee the activities of the Office Assistance to make sure the School is ready for the students and facilitators.
- Maintain constant communication with management and team lead to ensure proper operations of Simplinteriors School.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.