Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Mechanical Projects Workshop – Flour Operations
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The purpose of the job is to assist in mechanical projects implementation, and ensure high quality and cost-effective standards, which is a key for smooth running of the plant for mass production in order to meet high demand of the customers.
- Supervise fabrication and installation works during new plant constructions.
- Design relevant mechanical parts for fabrication to use in project installations.
- Follow up and collection of materials and tools requested from stores
- Supervise fabrication of machinery and steel constructions
- Assign technicians to scheduled jobs, follow their attendance and work time.
- Supervise maintenance and refurbishment of machinery and steel structures
- Ensure quality, safety, and food-safety standards and regulations are followed by the assigned people.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- Milling industry experience is an added advantage
- Experience in steel construction design and fabrication.
- Pipe fitting design and installation experience.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Word &Excel is required.
The Person Must:
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Have good attention to detail
- Be able to interpret technical drawings
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
6th October. 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online