Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Electrical Projects & Engineering – Flour Operations
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- The purpose of the Job is to develop electrical projects, plan and follow implementation, ensure high quality and cost-effective standards, which is a key for the smooth running of the plant for mass production in order to meet the high demand of the customers.
- Manage projects for new plant Installations, design and construction of electrical control systems, maintenance, and refurbishment of electrical machinery, to meet project specifications and for boosting production both in mills & plants.
- Design electrical circuits for use in project installations.
- Generate material requisitions to be used in project work, follow up, and collection of materials and tools requested from stores
- Coaching and training of supervisors, electricians, and others, to boost effectiveness and performance
- Plan the work schedule for each project to ensure proper allocation of manpower and priorities
- Ensure quality, safety, and food-safety standards and regulations are followed by the assigned people.
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical Engineering
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Experience in electrical circuit design and installation.
- Project Management Certification is required
- Food industry equipment installation experience.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Word &Excel is required.
The Person Must:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to make electrical circuit drawings
- Have good attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
6th October. 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online