Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Operations Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Investment Operations Officer is the primary interface between the investment department and all internal and external counterparties (Internally: Advisory, Enterprise Assurance and Corporate services and externally, all transaction counterparties).
The main responsibilities of the position includes:
- Maintains archival and financial administrative files
- Daily reconciliation of all internal ledgers to ensure accuracy
- Ensures timely resolution of all client’s complaints in line with agreed turnaround time
- Ensure accurate and timely upload of customers’ information into the core application.
- Prepares weekly and monthly operations report
- Ensuring that transactions are cleared and settled correctly
- Organize and track investment documents and applications
- Ensures the safekeeping of all cash and negotiable instruments.
- Manages the core application as it’s relates to inputs of client’s data to ensure accuracy.
- Assist the Head, Operations to forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Handles all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Maintain investment team archives; ensure all transaction justifications, instructions and confirmations are prepared and received when due and are filed correctly and easily retrievable Maintain investment team archives; ensure all transaction justifications, instructions and confirmations are prepared and received when due and are filed correctly and easily retrievable.
- Checking daily transaction reports
- Perform daily account maintenance, generate reports, prepare correspondence and special projects as assigned
- Organize and track investment documents and applications.
Requirements / Minimum Qualifications
- First Degree in a Numerate Field (preferably in Economics or Finance Sciences, Engineering)
- 7+ years’ experience in operations within the investment banking sector.
- Strong interest in Global Financial Markets and keen intellectual curiosity
- Interest in enrolling in, and completing, the CFA program
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Statistical analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and other operational software
- Team player with the ability to think and act independently
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Quick learner, comfortable dealing with ambiguous and fluid situations
- Ability to multi-task; juggle multiple deliverables and perform under very demanding conditions
- Independent, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Superior analytical & critical thinking skills; ability to make good decisions when faced with complex data
- High level of passion, integrity, creativity, inquisitiveness and self-confidence.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.