IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Support Engineer (FSE)
Location: Northern Region, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
- In view of our recent site acquisition across Northern part of Nigeria, we are looking to hire skilled and experienced Field Support Engineers to (FSE) effectively maintain our sites.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance when due.
- 24hours response time, on call (in line with MTTR policy).
- AC unit maintenance, repairs and servicing.
- Troubleshoot and maintain OPEX saving device problems. ATS/AMF repairs.
- Rectifier maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting.
- DG parts replacement and reporting on faulty components.
- Monitor and manage diesel supply and consumption on assigned sites.
- Provide daily update on site availability.
- JCC sign off for both routine and non-routine jobs.
- Site Janitorial services
- Site Access Reference documentation
- Security checks.
- DCDG Maintenance
- And other duties as assigned by management.
- HND / B.Sc / B.Tech. degree in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years hands – on experience as a field engineer in the Telecom industry.
- ATS and Hybrid power knowledge is required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Evidence of previous working experience in any of our locations is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online