Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fiber Laser Operator
- Manage the monitoring, measurement and review of internal material processes, especially those that affect the quality of the production
- Ensure the quality / accurate program of all materials in Laser / Punching.
- Work with employees, contractors and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Monitoring of all programs on AutoCAD for correction and adjustment.
- Minimum OND or its equivalent
- Min of 2 years’ Cognate experience as a FIBER LASER OPERATOR.
- AutoCAD experience a must.
- Knowledge of Solid works is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills, process driven and ability to multi-task.
- Efficient worker with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in oral and written communication.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in “MS Word” to: email@example.com using “Fiber Laser Operator” as subject of the email email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.