The Federal University of Technology, Owerri was established in 1980 by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University strives for excellence an is poised to becoming one of the best University of Technology in the world. The University is committed to the production of high level manpower, engaged in cutting edge research and community service for the achievement of national developmental goals and global relevance.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Professor – CONUASS 7
Location: Owerri, Imo
Faculty: School of Environmental Sciences (SOES)
We need lecturers who can lecture in any of the following departments below:
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Estate Management
Qualification and Experience
- Applicants should possess a Doctorate Degree in the relevant field plus a minimum of twelve (12) years post qualification experience in teaching and research in a University.
- Demonstrate ability to initiate, develop and supervise research, capacity for academic leadership and a good record of scholarly publications with web presence of 70% and registration with relevant professional bodies where necessary.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit thirty (30) copies of their Application and detailed Curriculum Vitae in the following order:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Postal Address
- Telephone Number
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (including distinctions with dates)
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees. In addition to stating the names of referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover direct to the Registrar.
All applications should be sent to the address below:
Federal University of Technology,
P.M.B. 1526, Owerri,
- Position applied for should be clearly stated on the left-hand side of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted / invited for interview.