Chrysolite Designs is a fast growing textile printing companywith branches within Lagos. We are registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, and We offer quality garment production & also professional print services. Our core value is; practicing the act of excellence in our services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of dedicated & hardworking applicants who have great drive & ideas towards success, &have a high motivational spirit in delivering excellence.
- Applicants must have deeper knowledge & understanding of how to drive a company forward within a short space of time through various modern day technologies. An experience in fashion or marketing would be a great advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- He/She is to contribute immensely to the growth of the organization within any department allocated
- He/She must ensure a smooth running of day to day activities within the organization
- He/She must be a very good team player, & should be ready to work outside the department allocated to him/her
- He/She is expected to be highly creative & productive when faced with work difficulties
- He/She is to ensure & ascertain the quality of job produced is the company’s standard.
- He/She will be expected to bring in new ideas related to the organization’s goals & vision.
- He/She is to take proper record & account of every item or materials given to him or her during daily task.
- He/She should be prepared to represent the company when faced with lots of appointment.
- He/She can experience being transfered to departments with the organization or to other branches of the company.
- He/She is expected to aim for growth always, as smart working staffs are highly recognized, compensated & promoted within 6 months at least.
- He/She is to be a problem solver & a fast thinker when there are no superior on ground.
- OND (Applicants with other Qualifications can also apply)
- A valid means of identification
Conditions for Application:
- Must reside around Ketu, Ikeja, Maryland, Ogudu or Ojota Axis in Lagos.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in Yoruba/English Language.
- Must be very punctual, diligent & hardworking.
- Must be a very fast thinker & very creative.
- Must possess good behaviour with leadership skills.
NGN30,000 – 40,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach a Cover Letter to their Application and send a copy of your CV in either PDF or .DOC file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If qualified, Applicant would be expected to resume work immediately.