Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship (Business)
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
Job Segment: Engineer, Accounting, Engineering, Finance
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship Description
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Insurance or other related Business disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree not earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
- No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.