Sims Nigeria Limited is a major distributor of various brands of electronics products- samsung, panasonic, powermatic, royal, scanfrost, etc. We also have an assembly plant for the assembling of TVs, AC, Refrigerators, gas cookers, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Responsible for back-end website maintenance.
- Responsible for website prices updating.
- Responsible for website design.
- Responsible for customer service viaonline chat, email and phone calls
- Responsible for social media management.
- Responsiblle for routine website evaluation.
- Responsible for overseeing graphic design for website and social media channels.
- Responsible for product description for brands on the SIMS website and Royal website.
- Responsible for driving on / website sales.
- Responsible for price and product update of 3rd party SIMS E-commerce shops, e.g GT Market hub, Jumia.
- Responsible for product photography at SIMS showrooms.
Requirements / Qualification
- Candidate should possess B.Sc. degree.
- 3 years experience
- Ability to communicate on-line.
- Ability to design.
- Ability to test, collate and analyse data.
- Marketing automation skill.
- E-mail marketing skill.
- Organizational skill
- Proficient in microsoft suites-MS word, Excell & Powerpoin
- Age between 30-38 years
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online