Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital and Social Media Executive
- Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences,
- Interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Create innovative social media campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Any other assignment as given by the Head of Department and / or the Registrar/Chief Executive
- Minimum of Graduate degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1 -3 years’ cognate experience.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Marketing Experience
- Content Creation
- Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Technology Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
- Good customer service skill
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.