Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are currently seeking top talents to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Integration Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall manage deployment plan and resources (i.e. project management) including when to engage with cross-program work streams required to complete tasks
- He shall actively engage with the integration and operations team to provide status report when required.
- He shall work with business units to identify, connect with and manage local end-users and key stakeholders in order to address their needs, concerns and inquiries.
- He shall liaise with corporate governance entities for operational and procedural review decisions,
- He shall escalate risks and issues through defined governance processes and manage to resolution.
- He shall integrate with other platform systems teams to ensure that end-users in their deployment are ready for conversion.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Projector Construction management
- Minimum of 8 years experience in similar role
- Ability to propose creative operational solutions to challenging problems and communicate business concepts and specifications dearly and efficiently.
- Ability to drive projects, establish priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Attention to detail, professional presentation skills and ability to work with complex projects.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.