Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are currently seeking top talents to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Installation Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall monitor the activities leading to the smooth and successful completion of the offshore installation works so that all such works offshore can be completed as part of handover to client, particularly the following: to work in close coordination within the client and contractor interface manager for the related works and to work in close coordination within the clients related discipline leads for commissioning offshore.
- He shall conduct daily meetings with the stakeholders for offshore installation works and conclude the job cards including completion of punches.
- He shall monitor the offshore installation related construction/commissioning works for prompt project management support as field so that the particular job cards and pre-determined logical steps can continue uninterrupted within the allocated time.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Projector Construction management.
- Minimum of 8 years construction experience in related offshore projects.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.