Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Valve Replacement Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall be responsible for assimilating the Project scope and the technical requirements including the applicable regulations, the Project specific Design Basis and philosophies, the applicable Specifications and International codes and standards for Valves.
- He shall ensure the scope of the valves engineering are fully implemented and control deliverables in terms of quality, schedule & HSE as per Projects requirements.
- He shall guide & check the valve specifications, technical specifications, technical Bid evaluation, specialty items, responsible for the Vendor drawing review; Interacts with contractors/vendors and other engineering disciplines as required; Reviews and approves specified contractor purchase order/subcontract packages for piping and valves materials
- He shall be responsible for large bore valves and follow-up, guidance and review of the valves related design and selection; supervises the EPC scope finalization with relation to the engineering discipline.
- He shall liaise as required with Client’s shareholders Technical Authorities (TA) and committees, monitors material acquisition including requisitioning, fabrication, testing and transportation of the piping and valves materials.
- He shall drive and obtain all necessary input required for the timely and complete progress of the valves materials engineering; drives and Reviews the Acoustic and Flow Induced vibration and Small Bore connections design.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. (Advanced degree is desirable.)
- 10 years of relevant experience as Valves specialist in the oil and gas industry.
- Hands on experience in material and valve management. Knowledge of type testing like fugitive emission, Cryogenic & Fire Safe tests.
- Significant experience in working with FEED/EPC Contractors and interfacing with equipment suppliers.
- Competent and sound material and corrosion knowledge for piping and valves.
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office and other relevant applications such as SM3D, CAESAR and other piping Engineering Tools.
- Excellent communication / written skills and ability to work with different disciplines.
- High awareness of safe working practices associated with design, construction, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning of offshore pipelines and facilities.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.