Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HVAC Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
- He shall oversee the commissioning activities of HVAC systems and assist with the determination of project requirements in all aspects of the offshore activities.
- He shall coordinate the issuance of RFC and RFSU for HVAC systems according to the construction, commissioning and start up plan.
- He shall organize the man-hour estimation for HVAC commissioning and maker S/E management according to pre-commissioning and commissioning schedule.
- He shall manage the priority for the commissioning activities of HVAC systems in accordance with project milestones.
- He shall supervise the ducting and vessel preparation activities as chilled water instrument air, electric power supply, room completion, HVAC equipment installation progress, liaise with start-up and operation engineer.
- He shall support the pre-start up activities of HVAC systems based on the Client requirements and procedures.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project or Construction Management.
- Over 7 years’ experience as a commissioning engineer in the delivery of developmental projects.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.