Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are currently seeking top talents to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Cargo Operator
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall enable smooth load and discharge operations for the Client’s line cargo. Manages the load, discharge and trans-shipment processes for the ports within scope.
- He shell proactively resolve load list challenges avoiding cargo being left behind and improve upstream process to structurally increase the load list accuracy.
- He shall analyze root causes on unfavorable cost, identifies impacting actions and drives the implementation of cost saving initiatives a cross the team.
- He shall improve customer’s satisfaction by ensuring cargo is delivered on time to meet with project schedule.
- He shall build strong working relationships with key internal/external stakeholders, like container terminals and authorities, to continuously drive down cost, improve the product delivered to our customers and optimize processes.
- He shall closely work within the country clusters on meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or HND in any related discipline
- 5years hands on experience in this role
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.