Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compression and Mechanical Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities
- He shall ensure safety of commissioning of compression systems with good coordination with the parties involved and in respect with Client regulations.
- He shall manages and supervises commissioning activities of compression systems performed by a team of process commissioning supervisors and technicians in a safe and professional manner within the framework and priorities defined by the process commissioning leader.
- He shall be in charge of coordinating the contractor work execution in order to reach target start-up sequence as per project schedule.
- He shall prepare all work schedules to be performed by his team, initiate work permit, provide hazard Identification especially during SIMOPS stage of the project, propose risk mitigation measures and PPE, participate in risk assessment as required, ensure clear understanding of hazards and mitigation measures by team members before starting the job, monitor activities on site to ensure that work is performed as planned and that required precautions are implemented.
- He shall ensure that safety behavior are of the right standard and provide Improvement where necessary: socializing of procedures, understanding of hazards, trainings, safety tool box meetings to enhance safety awareness of his team.
- He is responsible for managing preparation of commissioning of compression system in respect with Opercom and all applicable specifications: Task identification, procedures, requirements for tools, vendors, equipment and man-power as required by the commissioning manager/deputy commissioning manager.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project or Construction Management.
- Over 7 years’ experience of commissioning engineering in the delivery of developmental projects
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of clients methodology.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.