Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are currently seeking top talents to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Loop Test Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall supervise the witnessing of pre – commissioning activities by the team of technicians as defined byte supervisor.
- Ensure that the witnessing is made in a professional way; evaluate the skills of the people performing the pre-commissioning.
- Ensure that witnessing activities do not delay activities more than necessary.
- He shall assist the supervisor for site verification to validate RFC dossier. Raise additional punch list items which are not recorded and report any non-conformity to the commissioning instrumentation lead.
- He shall assist the supervisor during commissioning preparation such as tools preparation, commissioning work dossier.
- He shall perform instrument loop test with respect to the work package in a professional manner, in accordance with Client specification.
- He shall ensure that site standing instructions, site operating procedure arid additional operating procedure such as SIMOPS are known by the team and enforced.
- He shall stop any hazardous situation and immediately reports to the site commissioning instrument supervisor/superintendent.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Instrument Engineering or its equivalent.
- Over 7 years’ experience as an instrument-commissioning engineer in the delivery of developmental projects.
- Knowledge of instrument safety, wiring, and protection rules etc.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.