Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress-free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of an ethical and professional standard.
We are currently seeking top talents to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Material Controller
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall be responsible for inspection, maintenance and controlling of material records and supervise the material control department (MCD) in accordance with applicable policies and instructions.
- He shall perform a complete technical receipt inspection, conformity, verification and validation of controlled material in accordance with the applicable specifications and standards specified in the purchasing documents.
- He shall prepare and maintain all relevant documentation in accordance with applicable process Instructions using applicable forms/templates.
- He shall ensure all controlled materials issued to a specific job Includes the required documents including traceable Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) to support final Technical Work Document (TWD) certification and closeout.
- He shall coordinate the resolution of all material deficiencies and non-conformities discovered during the receiving, storage and shipment processes. Implement, evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of corrective actions resulting from audits and surveillance.
- He shall follow proper procedures to receive, warehouse, control and
- Distribute the materials.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a technical degree.
- Minimum of 6 years hands-on experience in this role
- Must have a strong command of Microsoft Office Professional suite software.
- Planning and organizational skills,
- ICT Literacy
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.