Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Document Controller
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Provide document control support for site construction activities.
- Receive and manage facilities’ handover documentation after commissioning.
- Provide document control support for major Management of Change (MoC) activities and ensure existing drawings are superseded with the new as-built.
- Manage and ensure availability of equipment OEM Manuals, datasheets, updated as-built etc. for operations & maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Construction Discipline or related field
- A mimimum of 5 years experience as a Site Document Controller
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Construction Discipline or related field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: A mimimum of 5 years experience as a Site Document Controller
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online