Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Datecoder Technician
- The Datecoding Technician would coordinate all preventive and condition based maintenance activities for the smooth running of datecoding machines at the right cost and time.
- Responsibilities of the position covers maintenance planning, major annual repairs, equipment monitoring, breakdown maintenance as well as capability development of associates.
- He/she will be directly responsible for the operation, setting, calibration, change-over and repair of datecoding equipment.
Other key responsibilities include
- Participate in daily and weekly equipment inspection and documentation of findings.
- Keep record of logs, material consumption and state of health of datecoders
- Support production to Regularly achieve set production KPI targets
- Identify skill Gap, Coach and Mentor associates
- HND in a related Engineering Course.
- Minimum of two years working experience in datecoding, maintenance and operation in the FMCG industry.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter as the body of the email to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.