Oak Pensions Limited is set up for the business of Pension Fund Administration under the new Pension Reform Act 2014. The company’s focus and strength will be the application of modern information technology for the management, operation and investment of pension funds for maximum yield to contributors.
The company being a major player in the pensions industry deployed aggressive marketing strategies to capture the existing base of its promoters and also making forays into other areas of the lower pensions market. First Pensions Custodian holds pension fund assets on trust for Oak Pensions Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Asaba – Delta, Benin – Edo and Onitsha – Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that the goals and objectives of OAK as regards customer service is carried out and maintained through hardwork and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification in any discipline
- Candidates should possess 1 – 5 years work experience.
- A Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in the local dialect of the location
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Strong knowledge of the company’s products
- Basic computer knowledge/technological skills.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment
- Flexible, firm, fair and ability to manage pressure (both Internal & External).
- Attention to detail and Confident.
N65,000 – 80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title & Location (Eg: Custome Service Rep / Asaba)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applying more than once is automatic disqualification.