The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are currently looking for the position below to join our team:
Job Title: CSR Manager
- Ever dreamed about working in football? Now’s your chance to make the dream a reality!
- At the African Confederation of Football (CAF) we are looking for bright and talented people to join our team. If you think you’ve got what it takes and your professional experience meets our criteria get in touch with us.
Social Responsibility Manager who can contribute to CAF’s overall success by effectively handling the following duties:
- Liaise with associations/foundations/NGOs
- Manage CSR partnership requests
- Manage the roll-out of all CSR projects
- Cooperate with external agencies (PR & Media) in order to promote CSR initiatives among the general public
- Monitoring, execution and evaluation CSR projects
- Work on the improvement of the awareness of CSR projects across the organization
- Tailor Communications Toolkits for specific events or projects
- Plan and follow up on the financial aspects of CSR
- Assist in internal communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic, English and French
- Additional educational courses or degrees is an advantage
- Additional knowledge of other CAF languages is an advantage (Portuguese and/or Spanish)
- Data visualization & use of social media
- 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Team-player who can work also independently
- Flexibility in working on missions and traveling overseas
- To respect the dress code of the organization
- To attend all meetings as required by the management
- To attend any courses/seminars as deemed fit by the management
- To conduct oneself in a manner that upholds the image and integrity of CAF
- To remain contactable via the mobile phone or emails
- Research and analytical skill
- Good knowledge of research
- To respect the working hours
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Public speaking
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only applications matching the requirements listed above will be considered.