Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Corporate Sales
- We are searching for a talented and smart individual with a passion for the E-commerce space to function in the capacity of a Corporate Sales Executive.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the e-commerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast-growing businesses.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Corporate Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail on or before the closing date above.
Note: All CV should be in word doc and/or pdf formats.