KPMG – Our client is a leading Financial Technology Software provider specializing in the IT solutions including Software Development, Enterprise Solutions, Mobile Applications, E-Commerce and Mobile Payment Solutions.
In line with her desire to ensure that all key roles are filled with individuals with the requisite skills, experience and passion for innovation, the Company seeks qualified candidates to fill the role below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement product marketing and communications plans on behalf of group companies.
- Implement the corporate brand positioning agenda for the Holding company as well as corporate brand launch and positioning for all subsidiaries.
- Execute internal communications and employer branding strategies that foster alignment and attract elite talent.
- Handle editorial planning, and content development for internal and external messages across different communication channels.
- Manage proactive and reactive media relations to generate and shape news coverage of the company.
- Oversee planning, coordination, and execution of activities required for successful attendance of external conferences, seminars, fairs, exhibitions and any other events.
- Oversee the planning, coordination, and execution activities required for the successful hosting of corporate events.
- Manage the company’s digital / social media presence and interactions
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Media & Broadcasting or related field.
- At least 5 years related work experience including experience in marketing communications, digital marketing and media relations within a reputable branding and marketing communications firm, digital marketing agency or marketing-focused corporate organization.
- Experience working on successful rebranding or marketing campaigns for reputable technology companies will be an added advantage.
- Strong technical writing and business writing skills with the ability to produce compelling and professional written content for publication via reputable international and regional news media.
- Proven understanding of (and competence in) B2B / B2C brand positioning and marketing communication with an industry reputation for successful execution.
- Basic knowledge of banking, payment and digital financial services in general.
- Strong capabilities in media content development, marketing communication, media relations, digital marketing, event marketing, and B2B / B2C brand management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High personal ambitions, drive and strong work ethic
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.