The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis (TB) and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels.
The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Assistant – Operation, Process and Compliance
Full Time: Full Annual Contract
Reports to: Head of the Compliance Unit
- Reviews sites reports as allotted by the supervisor and provides feedback on infractions
- Communicates feedback to sites and financial consultants
- Review and track all research grants reviewed and recommended for reimbursement
- Review all day-to-day operational retirements from staff
- Participate in mentoring and supervisory visits by the program staff
- Provide feedback to Treatment centers; follow-up on findings until audit queries are resolved
- Conduct site asset verification for all grants
- Perform any other functions as may be assigned by the Unit Head
Qualification / Experience
- Associate Chartered Accountant (Added advantage)
- HND or B.Sc in Accounting or Business related courses
- Maximum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Grant related audit experience needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Knack for details
- Good Microsoft office skills
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Resume and a one page Cover Letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Deputy Director, Human Resources through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application must explicitly state the position applied for in the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.