College of Education, Akwanga, Nasarawa State, was established in 1976 and offers full-time, sandwich and part-time Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Programmes, Pre-NCE and Degree Programmes. The Degree programmes are in affiliation with the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: College Registrar
Location: Akwanga, Nasarawa
Candidate for the post of the Registrar must possess the following requirements:
- Possession of relevant Master’s Degree from a recognized Institution of High learning with at least eighteen (18) years of cognate experience
- Possession of Doctorate Degree is an added advantage
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body in relevant field
- Must have been a Deputy Registrar on CONTEDISS 14
- Must be computer literate.
Terms of Appointment
- The appointment is for a period of five (5) years.
- The condition of service is as obtainable at College of Education, Akwanga.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications in fifteen (15) copies with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full names with surname underline
- Marital status
- Number of children including the age of each
- Date and place of birth, local government area
- State of origin
- Current postal address and phone number(s)
- Permanent home address
- Educational institution attended with date
- Academic and professional qualifications and distinctions with date, membership for professional association / bodies
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Present employee status and salary (copy of last promotion)
- Extra curricula activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be present employer who are to forward confidential reports on the applicant directly to the registrar
- Applicants must be ready to support every claim with documented evidence (where applicable) and show originals of their credentials if invited for interview.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Post of College Registrar” on the top left-hand corner addressed to:
College of Education,
P.M.B 05, Akwanga,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.