MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Operations Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing Second level support to MainOne cloud customers in line with Customer SLA requirement and ensuring day to day operations & maintenance of the MainOne’ s cloud infrastructure.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Provide timely L2 issue resolutions and support to cloud customers.
- Ensure day to day operations and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in virtualization & Cloud technologies.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Strong Cloud experience (Azure or AWS).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- 4 years’ experience with Microsoft Systems Center 2012
- PowerShell scripting experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong hands on experience on Hyper-V, VMware, Windows Server 2012 and Active directory.
- Knowledge of Cloud monitoring tools like Solarwinds, Azure Monitor, Cloudwatch, SCOM etc.
- Networking and system security experience will be an added advantage.
- Certifications in Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Linux, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies is required.
Demands of the Job:
- Prioritizing skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Problem solving and Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online