MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Marketing Officer
- Drive increase in Shareholder return by ensuring that Marketing Processes are aligned to achieve all elements on the business score card.
- Review MTNN corporate strategy and assess resource requirements for Marketing & Strategy division to operate effectively and meet set targets, as well as develop budget for Marketing & Strategy operations.
- Develop / Maintain MTNN tariff / pricing strategy on all commercial / retail tariffs, as well as interconnect tariff regimes within Business Plan parameters.
- Build a clear and coherent strategy for Customer and Competitor Knowledge to provide an enterprise level understanding of MTNN’s existing customer base to the business and leverage the intelligence to develop value adding initiatives to support MTN’s goals and revenue objectives.
- Deliberate ecosystem management to achieve business objectives (value creation), brand value & corporate positioning
- Develop integrated strategic & tactical marketing plans to address current and future business activities. Monitor and measure results against MTN business plan, and ensure budget optimization
- Design a strategic framework for the development of Brand theme communication plans and campaign and put in place the mechanism to track and report back on the image and reputation of MTN, to enable refinement of communication plans.
- Oversee marketing campaigns and champion related initiatives to exploit market opportunities that reflect alignment with MTN’s innovative brand leadership and philosophy.
- Identify, evaluate, and track the development needs and performance of staff within the division, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- BA, BSc, MSc, MBA or Other
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 12 years’ work experience
- At least 5 years of Senior Leadership experience in a marketing function of a large global/multinational organization/FMCG
- Deep social media experience and digitally savvy with expert level experience using analytics to drive marketing efforts
- Proven track record of designing and implementing strategic marketing objectives
- Proven track record of strategic business improvement projects
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online