The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer, NGX Real Estate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- NGX Real Estate LTD is a subsidiary of Nigerian Exchange Group Plc.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible and accountable for the overall operation and management of this property company and will be looked upon to set the company’s overall strategic direction, priorities, monitor the performance of the company as well as the performance of each project.
- Leadership: Provide strategic leadership and direction to the entire team and supervise all activities of the organisation.
- Strategy: Champion the development and implementation of strategies towards deepening market penetration, and achieve sustainable growth and profitability.
- Finance: Evaluate the viability of real estate projects to be undertaken and drive the implementation of the organisation’s strategic investment plans and projects.
- Government and Regulatory Management: Ensure strict compliance to regulatory, governance and ethical matters in the Nigerian real estate industry and potential countries and exercise management responsibility over the company to deliver its statutory obligations to its stakeholders.
- Audit and Enterprise Management: Oversee the implementation of the yearly Board-approved Enterprise Audit and Risk Management plans.
- Operations: Ensure the alignment of business operations with company vision, mission and strategic goals and recommend staffing of key executive management positions to the Board (C-Suite) as well as oversee the end-to-end process of attracting highest possible quality talents.
- First degree (Engineering & numerate degrees will be an advantage)
- MBA or a relevant professional qualification will be an advantage (CFA, ACA, CIPS)
- A minimum of Ten (10) years’ cognate experience spent in the real estate/property industry.
- At least five (5) years in an Executive Management level role will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in the global real estate market business with a deep understanding of global standards, best practices as well as the legal, regulatory & competitive landscape of the real estate industry in Nigeria and across the world.
- Possess a global outlook with a platform that facilitates international travel at very short notices.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online