Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Catering Supervisor
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
- Focuses on the sustenance of corporate branding in the areas of in-flight services and packaging and safety of beverages and meals.
- Supervises and trains Cabin and Galley staff on food handling.
- Produces the standard operating manual/procedures for food safety standard.
- Ensures a standard quality assurance program is in place.
- Coordinates all catering activities from the kitchen to delivery into the aircraft.
- Formulates policies relating to food safety management for the company.
- Provides strong support to the Line Manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- BSc or HND in Catering & Hotel Management, or any other discipline.
- Experience in Airline Catering Services
- NCAA recognized Certification in Catering.
- 5 -10 years cumulative aviation catering experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong culinary skills and decision-making skills
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.