Norrenberger is a Financial Services Group that provides bespoke financial solutions. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Sector: Investment and Asset Management
- The purpose of the role is to generate new businesses and devise strategies for acquiring new clients.
- To generate income in line with the set-target of the company, effectively manage business relationships between the company and its clients, mobilize investments and ensure excellent service delivery.
The main responsibilities of the position includes:
- Market and sell appropriate investment products, financial and wealth management services/products to clients
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes
- Comply with all industry rules and regulation
- Works closely with families, individual and businesses to provide customized recommendation to help them meet their goals
- Consult with clients on investment strategies products and services that are suitable for their needs
- Respond to clients questions and requests
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- A good first degree in any discipline from a reputable Higher Institution.
- Minimum of 5-10 years Asset management Sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding sales target in the financial sector.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.