We are a renewable energy company that designs, procures, and installs solar and inverter systems for homes, businesses, and institutions. We deliver energy audits across African regions, offer consultancy services to commercial and industrial clients, and develop mini-grids. The company is seeking to expand its market engagement to become a leading renewable energy company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research and analyse data to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, sales campaign, and test market patterns.
- Identify opportunities to promote the company’s brand.
- Monitor the impact of the adapted marketing techniques on sales and make necessary amendments.
- Develop and implement an effective communications strategy tailored to the target audience.
- Undertake drafting and development of all content for internal and external communication, including virtual space.
- Manage the company’s social media platforms and update the company’s website.
- Maintain an up-to-date online and offline media database and collate analytics.
- Arrangement of copy and illustrative material and manage general inquiries.
- Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the communications’ desired theme and tone.
- Draft plans for and co-ordinate the company’s public events when necessary.
- Other duties that may be assigned periodically.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, Public Relations, or any relevant field.
- Strong experience in Graphic design and video production is preferred.
- Excellent written, analytical, and corporate communication skills.
- Efficiency in time management and highly detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Capacity to engage with the relevant sector, previous sector experience is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online