Ximafx Consulting Limited, a limited liability company incorporated under Part A of the Companies and Allied Matters Act with RC No: 1601475 and is registered with EFCC (SCUML), is a Forex Training and Trading company. The company also allows investors to invest their capital and the company helps them trade and in return they get a good return on investment (ROI) on the invested amount within the duration indicated. XimaFx Consulting Limited has been in operation for more than three years and over this period, we have established 8 branches all over Nigeria with strong commitment to delivering great results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Locations: Aba-Abia, Ikeja-Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitableresources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- B.Sc / BA in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- 3 – 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Job Position and State should be the subject of the email. (Lagos and Aba)
Note: The roles are very urgent so if you progress to the next stage resumption starts immediately.