Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
Division: Dangote Cement
Job Type: Full time
- Coordination of all mines operations and perform other job as assigned by Deputy General Manager Mines
- Ensuring the communication of multi-disciplinary teams
- Project execution using knowledge of Mining and Mine Planning software
- Cooperating with the Deputy General Manager, and assisting with anything from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks.
- Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling Mining Equipment by assigning what equipment to the right job specification.
- Perform any other job as assigned by the superior
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online