Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Instructor
Location: Ota, Ogun
Summary of Job Function
- The job entails imparting Technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled trainee, theory and hand-on in the area of Mechanical, Electro-mechanical via the use of modern Training aids, software, simulators and hands-on equipment.
- Ability to facilitate Technical hand-on Training.
- Implement Mechanical & Electro-mechanical Trainings and projects.
- Developing & updating new Mechanical and Electro-mechanical courses and course manuals.
- Building Mechanical & Electro-mechanical Trainers to facilitate Training programmes
- Research software on-line to facilitate Technical Training programmes.
- Be part of research and development team in Mechanical related project and Trainings.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Readiness to travel for in-plant Trainings.
- Ability to multi-task.
Mechanical Instructor should possess the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Instructor will have over 2-5 years’ skill and competence in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have been part of a Mechanical Engineering projects.
- BSc. / BEng. / BTech in Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields.
- Ability to design Training materials and Trainers.
- Minimum of 30 years’ old.
- Over 2 years hands-on training and facilitation experience & presentation skills
- Must be skilled in relevant software applications and use.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title.