Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical / Electronics Instructor
Location: Ota, Ogun
- The job entails imparting Technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled trainee, theory and hand-on in the area of Electrical/Electronic via the use of modern Training aids, software, simulators and hands-on equipment.
- Ability to facilitate Technical hand-on Training.
- Implement Electrical/Electronic Trainings and projects.
- Developing & updating new Electrical/Electronic courses and course manuals.
- Building Electrical/Electronic Trainers to facilitate Training programmes
- Research software on-line to facilitate Technical Training programmes.
- Be part of research and development team in Electrical/Electronic related project and Trainings.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Readiness to travel for in-plant Trainings.
- Ability to multi-task.
Electrical/Electronic Instructor should possess the following qualifications:
- Over 2-5 years’ skill and competence in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Must have been part of any Electrical/Electronic Engineering project.
- BSc. / BEng. / BTech in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related fields.
- Ability to design Training materials and Trainers.
- Minimum of 30 years’ old.
- Over 2 years hands-on training and facilitation experience & presentation skills
- Must be skilled in relevant software applications and use.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject title.