Xavier McAllister Holdings Limited is a private equities trader. Our headquarters are located in London, but we also have growing offices in emerging markets (Nigeria, Ghana & India). We trade globally and run our operation in developed and emerging markets worldwide which allows us to remain competitive and profitable in business.
Xavier McAllister seeks to capture short‐term volatility risk premium within the global equity markets while diligently monitoring risk and adhering to a strict risk management process. We invest a significant portion of our time focusing on risk management, technical analysis and fundamental analysis across our trading instruments. Our mentoring and team approach to equities trading allows us to play an important role in executing financial transactions.
Xavier McAllister Capital seeks a reliable data entry analyst clerk to join its trading and investment arm. The successful candidate will have quick and rapid data entry skills, an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail, and a passion for precision. We are looking for a long-term employee who wants to grow within our business.
If you enjoy data entry, are organised, get to work on time, pay attention to details, and are able to learn and assimilate financial functions quite quickly, then you potentially fit our requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Data Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Xavier McAllister Capital seeks a reliable data entry analyst clerk to join its trading and investment arm. The successful candidate will have quick and rapid data entry skills, an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail, and a passion for precision.
- We are looking for ayoung female,single, unmarried with no children aged between 21-27, preferably residing within Ikeja or within a maximum of 9-12 KM whocan be ready for work at our offices in Ikeja for 07:00.
- A quick learner Candidate ProfileLearner / Apprentice long-term employee who wants to grow within our business, willing to commit for 2 years.
If you enjoy data entry, are organised, get to work on time, pay attention to details, and are able to learn and assimilate financial functions quite quickly, then you potentially fit our requirements:
- Excellent and rapid data entry skills
- Performing reports and updates on Excel and Databases
- Ability to respond to computer screen prompts and analysis
- Ability to enter orders on a computer system and close the orders while following instructions
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams
- Be highly switched on and can confidently use a computer system while responding to information
- High speed data entry
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regards to financial matters
- Excellent team working and organisational skills
- Comfortable with accepting and applying constructive criticism
- Willing to accept organisational changes
- Has advanced arithmetic skills and communicates well in written and spoken English
- Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of financial data using a variety of statistical techniques, with a focus on decision-making based on the accuracy of information
- Ensure that all entered data that is entered is accurate and complete
- Responsible for spotting and analysing patterns in complex data sets
- Responsible for the review of applications and performance indicators
- A quick learner
- Young, aged between 21-27
- Females preferably residing within Ikeja or within a maximum of 9-12 KM
- Single, unmarried with no children
- Learner / Apprentice – Not Team Lead, Independent, Management or Entrepreneurial minded.
- Commitment for 2 years
- Recent University and NYSC graduates with Math, Engineering, or hard sciences as majors.
- Ability to process new data quickly, methodically and in a focused manner.
- Astute, well-spoken, diligent, pay attention to detail, willing to learn and be a team player.
- Finance background will be an added advantage.
- All applications considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Zoom Desktop and Microsoft Outlook
- B.Sc / M.Sc with 2.2 or above from a recognized university and preferably a finance background
- 2-3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Training will be given where necessary.
- Starting Salary: NGN420,000 – NGN999,000 (Yearly) depending on experience with/without bonuses
- Sponsored and paid for Professional CPD Diploma Certification
- Sponsored getaway break
- International sponsorship and global talent to the UK (subject to availability).
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.