The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Department
- Oversee fueling and servicing of Gen set in all sites
- Periodic site visitation
- ProvideAdministrative support to Services Department and also Oil & Gas
- Monitor renewal of vehicle particulars from time to time
- Providing printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery and getting approval of invoices from GMD
- General maintenance and facilities management of Premises, Peddlers, Trucks, from time to time.
- Any other task assigned.
Requirements (Qualifications & Experience)
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration / related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Prior experience as an Admin Manager preferred;
- Applicant must not reside in Lagos
- Superior leadership skills with ability to work without supervision
- Prior management and project management experience
- High energy, highly motivated personality
- Good communicator / verbal and written
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word).
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.