The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Transport, Oil & Gas)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a well experienced General Manager with in depth knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Transport and Logistics Business.
- Oversee the activities of the Transport and Oil & Gas Operations
- Ensure availability of trucks for optimal use
- Introduce suppliers/vendors to the company
- Developing new strategies to improve the transport department and expanding existing Business
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports of all activities in the transport section as required
- Introduce new businesses to the company
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- To ensure appropriate maintenance and management of all heavy duty trucks
- Conduct routine inspection on all trucks to ascertain their state and working condition
- Ensure timely and adequate repair and maintenance of all trucks by the maintenance team.
- Actively work with the maintenance manager towards the formulation and implementation of maintenance department related Standard Operating Procedures.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or releted field
- At least 10+ years work experience in the Transport and Oil and Gas sector.
- Strong attention to details
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Proactive and positive working attitude
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven work experience as General Manager.
- Must not be less than 40 years
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.