AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are a long-established consulting firm with activities in Investment/Financial advisory services, executive search, Organization development, Learning Development & Tax Consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Marketing
Detailed Description / Requirements
- Due to expansion, we are looking for a self-managed individual of high integrity, with experience in a performance-driven consulting environment to assume responsibility of a Group Head, Marketing
- In the above, Senior Management position, the appointee will be responsible in providing assistance in strategy, product development and will lead from the front in sourcing for businesses in the aforementioned consulting areas.
- Accordingly, she/he will have well-developed contacts at senior levels in private and public sector organisations, as well as multilateral agencies.
- Responsibilities will include the provision of strong leadership, proposal preparation and the implementation of consulting projects.
- The ideal candidate will have appropriate qualifications in the relevant disciplines, preferably at the postgraduate level with appropriate professional qualifications.
- She / he will have a minimum of 10 years of experience in any or a combination of the following service areas: financial consulting, business advisory services, human capital consulting.
- The ideal candidate will have some knowledge/experience of other consulting areas necessary for the overall coordination of the office.
- The selected candidate will have overall responsibilities for budget preparation and implementation, performance management, as well as profitable management.
- Candidate of high integrity, who is self-managed, with demonstrable leadership and management skills will be suitable for this very important position in a performance-driven organisation.
- Suitably qualified and experienced candidate will have direct revenue and profit responsibilities with demonstrable competencies in sourcing for and implementing consulting projects.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject title.