AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Business Development
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s products
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
- Review operational records and determine profitability.
- Assess Marketing potential of new and existing Clients.
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive
- Create project data-base and update it regularly
- Primarily responsible for the business support initiatives of the company
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plans and reports of achievements
- Prepare annual income budget projections for all products
- Selling training, engineering projects and or supplies
- Create business opportunities to generate resources for the company
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Business Administration, Marketing or other related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years in marketing, recruitment, training and outsourcing businesses.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.