AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – Our client is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Consultant
- Our client is looking for an experienced Tax Consultant to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services to the firm’s clients.
- He/She will serve as a business advisor to the clients to maximize engagements with tax authorities and ensure efficient tax management.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within a timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting, and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns for clients
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance processes
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Prepare all tax papers on a regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Manage relevant accounting support duties for clients
- First Degree in Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualifications (CITN, ICAN, ACCA etc)
- 3-5 years working experience as a Tax practitioner
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and Nigeria’s tax laws
- Organized and responsible
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.