Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos and Niger state, having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialties and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite, and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Administrative Manager who reports primarily to the CEO will supervise daily support operations of our hospital and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- The incumbent will deliver a mix of leadership and decision making skill. The role holder must help a business identify its administrative needs and work with a team of professionals to meet those demands. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- The role will ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- The incumbent will be adept in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The Administrative Manager must ensure work is done within general methods and procedures and exercises considerable independent judgment to select proper courses of action.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Manages all administrative support functions, including office organization and procedures, records and files, academic course scheduling, and meetings and events planning.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and legal department etc
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- B.Sc. / BA in Business Administration or related field
- MSc or MBA in Business Administration is an added advantage
- 4+ years proven experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solvingÂ skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes, laboratory supplies and equipment, and billing and laboratory information systems.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Position Title” as the subject of the email application.