AfriTech Digitals Limited is into ICT Solutions and Real Estate. We also provide cutting edge business solutions to brands and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she supervises the daily support operations of the company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- He or she will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and customer service executives, etc
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- B.Sc / B.Ed in Business Administration or relative field
- 1-3 years proven experience as an administrative manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skill
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: HR@afritechdigitals.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidate starts work immediately