Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Assistant Under the Supervision of the Admin Officer, will equally provide support to the Contract & Grants Officer, in the administration and tracking of contracts, grants, task orders and cooperative agreements, supporting the reviewing of subagreement and subcontracting implementation activities and contractual arrangements to ensure they meet with donor and organizational regulations.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Social Science, Business Management or equivalent.
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobsJobs@ahnigeria.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.